I got into mathematics because I love the concepts,
but also because I love teaching it.
I hope to teach again one day, and still occasionally make Youtube videos
of lectures on topics that interest me.
I received the “Excellence in Teaching” award from the Purdue University Math department in Fall 2013.
Teaching experience while a post-doc at NCSU:
- CSC 226 Discrete Mathematics for Computer Scientists, Spring 2018, Instructor
Teaching experience while a graduate student at Purdue University:
- MA 265 Linear Algebra for engineers, Fall 2014, Instructor
- CS 515 Graduate Numerical Linear Algebra, Fall 2014, TA and substitute lecturer
- MA 223 Calc II non-engineers, Spring 2013, Instructor
- MA 224 Calc II non-engineers, Fall 2012, Instructor
- MA 162 Calc II for engineers, Summer 2012, Co-instructor
- MA 223 Calc I non-engineers, Spring 2012, Instructor
- MA 152 College Algebra, Fall 2011, Instructor
- MA 161 Calc I for engineers, Spring 2011, Recitation Instructor
- MA 261 Multivariate Calculus, Fall 2010, Recitation Instructor